9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Add this event to calendar
Medium of Instruction
The workshop will be conducted in Cantonese.
Target Audience of Workshop
The targets of this workshop are teachers interested in applying experiential learning to cater for students with kinesthetic learning style.
In this workshop, teachers can learn how to apply experiential learning in classroom by using the following components:
- experiential learning and kinesthetic learning style
- new adventure-based education (ABE) mini games
- debriefing skills from the chronological perspective
- dynamic debriefing skills by “Personal Feeling” model of reflection
Upon completion of the workshop, the participants would be able to:
- evaluate suitability of experiential learning as a means to benefit students with kinesthetic learning style; and
- apply the new adventure-based education (ABE) mini games with debriefing skills in learning and teaching activities.
Mr. Lau Yau Kuen
The chairman of Hong Kong Adventure Education Centre